Although LG may not be as popular as Samsung or HTC nowadays, the smartphone maker is turning heads with the phones they are offering.
The latest in the line-up, which is still not released officially in stores, is the LG G3. Android Central was able to share with us what the new LG G3 has, and we can say it will be definitely give its competitors a run for its money. The specs were revealed at a pre-launch event of the phone in Korea.
Below are the specs as said by Android Central:
- Dimensions: 146.3 mm x 74.6 mm x 8.9 mm
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Network: LTE, LTE-A
- Processor: Snapdragon 801
- Storage: 32 GB, 3 GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Display: 5.5-inch 2560 x 1440 IPS
- Camera: 13 megapixel with optical image stabilization, 2.1 megapixel front-facing camera
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC
- Audio: 1W speaker
Aside from the above specifications, the G3 would also have an auto ‘selfie’ trigger, and a laser beam to help users capture photos better.
We will be following LG’s release on this new phone, so keep checking back SBnet for up-coming details.