Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak announced five projects costing a total of RM26.45 million for the Saratok parliamentary constituency during his brief stop over here yesterday afternoon.
The five projects are
- the construction of roads to padi plantations in Lubok Nibong costing RM950,000;
- upgrading of Jalan Ban Hulu to the Drainage and Irrigation Station, Sessang Phase 1 (RM5 million);
- upgrading of the road linking Kampung Melango Hilir, Saratok to Pagan and the nearby housing estate (RM2.5 million);
- maintenance of drainage in Kampung Nyabor and Kabong (RM200,000).
- upgrading works on Jalan Ulu Krian and Jalan Ulu Awik (RM18 million)
The upgrading works for the Ulu Krian and Jalan Ulu Awik is currently in tender.