The pandemic has shifted the use of the face mask these days and LG Electronics (LG) has announced the pre-order for its revolutionary wearable personal air solution, LG PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier.
The state-of-the-art face mask is an upgrade from the innovative, wearable device LG first launched globally last year.
LG PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier highlights
The latest addition to LG’s comprehensive air care solution family employs high-performance filters and sensor-controlled fans to ensure clean air and optimal breathing comfort anywhere, any time.
Key highlights of this face mask include:
- High-efficiency Air Purification – equipped with a fully automatic fan airflow control system that increases breathing comfort. It also incorporates two HEPA H13 filters, the same as those found in premium air purifiers for the home, to ensure the air the user breathes is as clean as healthy as possible. The Wearable Air Purifier is proven to remove harmful particles such as dust, virus, bacteria and allergen up to 99.95% with its HEPA H13 filters.
- Breathing Clean Air Made Easier – The Wearable Air Purifier is fitted with respiratory sensor that senses user’s breathing and Dual Fans with an ultra-small and lightweight motor that automatically adjust to the breathing cycle to allow consumers to effortlessly breathe pure, filtered air in almost any environment, with auto fan air flow control at 10~55 LPM (Liter per minute).
- Moving and Speaking with Ease – Sporting a fresh, new design, the upgraded face mask provides a subtle yet stylish look and comes in chic colour: Creamy White. It weighs only 94 grams, which is 25% lesser than previous model.
Aside from the above, the mask also comes with the brand new VoiceON™ feature, which is a built-in microphone and speaker that automatically recognises when you are speaking and projects your voice out, so no one has trouble hearing what you’re saying.
Powering this face mask which has an air purifier is a 1,000 mAh battery that offers up to 8 hours of operation on a single charge .
LG Malaysia says it will be releasing a companion app that will connect to the product via Bluetooth, allowing users to track their breathing and intuitively manage the device from a smartphone.
LG PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier price and availability
The improved LG PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier is set to officially arrive in Malaysia in September this year and will be available for purchase across LG authorised dealers as well as LG Official Store on both Shopee and Lazada. .
The package includes the following items:
- The Wearable Air Purifier
- HEPA H13 filter (2 pieces)
- Inner Cover (15 pieces)
- Face Guard (L size; M size is available on separate purchase)
- Ear Strap
- Strap Extender
- Charging Cable
- Portable Pouch
The pre-order for this device has begun and will last until 31st August.
If you are interested, there the Starter Package & Couple Package, both priced at RM902 and RM1,910 respectively.
If you pre-order, LG is however offering the mask at a special discount at RM749 for the single package and RM1,498.