The Huawei Honor 3C is turning heads in Malaysia with the smartphone priced at RM499 is giving more branded smartphones a run for their money.
A basic 1.3 GHz quad-core processor powers this smartphone, with 2GB of RAM ensuring all task on the Honor 3C is done without a lag. The 8GB internal storage is also complemented with a microSD expansion slot, while the main camera comes with an exceptional 8 megapixel. Selfies can also be more amazing with the Honor 3C as the front camera itself boast of 5 Megapixel. The battery of this 5″ LCD screen is 2300mAh.
According to Amanz.my which tested the phone, the Huawei Honor 3C does have its edge such as:
- Good choice for an entry smartphone.
- Dual-sim capabilities with additional microSD storage capacity. Most dual-sim phones do not have expandable memory.
- A lot of colour choices for the back cover
- Impressive camera for an entry smartphone
- Good pricing for a quad core processor phone, with 2GB RAM
- Smooth usage without any noticeable lags
Nonetheless, the phone does come with several disadvantages which include:
- The absence of a ‘backlight’ might cause difficulty in usage during the night
- Despite its dual-sim option, only one slot can support a 3G simcard.
- Poor battery life: 5 hours on heavy use, 11.5 hours on normal use.
- Heated if used for sometime.
We do not have a test unit of ourself, so we can’t actually corroborate the information. Nonetheless, we are keen that Huawei will further improve their products, and may soon be a major player in the smartphone industry, thanks to their kick-ass price.