You may have heard yesterday that Xiaomi has revealed their latest flagship smartphone, named the Mi6.
The smartphone which comes with a whopping 6GB RAM, and a minimum 64GB disk space is now considered by many as the smartphone to beat personally.
For me, Xiaomi smartphones remain to be my first pick when choosing a smartphone because of it’s hugely affordable price and beyond current specifications.
Well, the Mi6 which was revealed yesterday is no different as it not only comes with a massive RAM and storage space as mentioned above, but also comes below RM2,000 if it’s official price is converted from RMB. If converted to Malaysian Ringgit, the lowest Mi 6 would cost around RM1,599.00, while the most expensive one would be roughly RM1,999, still way below most popular smartphone flagship brands.
For those of you not knowing what are the Mi 6 specifications, here’s the list.
Mi 6’s specs:
● Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with 10nm process technology (Octa-core, max 2.45GHz)
● All-new Kryo 280 microarchitecture, Adreno 540 GPU
● Dual camera, optical zoom:
● 12MP wide angle with 4-axis OIS stabilization + 12MP telephoto
– Exceptional portrait photography with background blur
– Beautify, for natural selfie enhancements
● 5.15” display with reduced glare, precise 0.15-nit adjustments (total 4096 brightness levels)
● Four-sided 3D curved glass body, high-gloss stainless steel frame
● 145.17 x 70.49 x 7.45mm
● 3350mAh high-capacity battery, full-day usage
● Stereo speakers, immersive video and gaming experience
● Under-glass front fingerprint sensor
● Splash-resistant, USB Type-C charging
Interested? Well you could check out the best prices of the different Mi 6 models here.