Four of our lucky bloggers were recently sent to the umai heaven at Mukah by the Malaysian Information Department to check out what’s cool and hip in the town also famous for the locally made tebaloi.
Well, our feedback reveals that they had a blast, and they were treated to some fantastic food, and with Mukah people showing them lots of love, they made some interesting post about the whole trip.
To know more about what happened, check out the blog post by the four bloggers below:
Aliey Eyezie – http://ntgravityzone.blogspot.com
- Sneek Peek : Kembara Media 1Malaysia
- Kembara Media Travelogue Day 1
- Kembara Media Travelogue Day 2
- Kembara Media Travelogue Day 3
- Finale : Kembara Media Travelogue
Uncle Awang – http://uncleawangcapture.blogspot.com
- Kembara Media 1Malaysia trip to Mukah.
- Kembara Media 1Malaysia 2012 to MUKAH
- Kembara Media 1Malaysia 2012-Mukah Town.
- Media Trip to Mukah”Kembara Media 1Malaysia 2012
- Kembara Media 1Malaysia 2012-Tourism in Mukah.
- Fresh Fish in Mukah Town.
Effadylia Affendi – http://theborneogirl.com/
- Program Kembara Media 1Malaysia 2012 Mukah: Balik Kampung!
- Kembara Media 1Malaysia Mukah Day One
- Kembara Media 1Malaysia Mukah 2012 Day Two: Pretend-you-are-an-Engineer-Day!
Photo above shows the Sarawak Bloggers attending the Kembara Media 1Malaysia organized by the Information Department taken from Aliey. From left (Hilda, Effadylia, Uncle Awang and Aliey). Blog post will be updated in this post until 31 July 2012, so do check this post often.