The Rainforest World Music Festival (RWMF) 2012 is just around the corner, and we have some pretty amazing media passes from the organizers, the Sarawak Tourism Board (STB).
Like previous years, bloggers going under these passes are required to cover the event as they enjoy the following:
- Free unlimited access to the 15th RWMF for 3-days
- Able to use facilities allocated for media during the RWMF
- Special photographer’s pass to get the best shots!
- Special invites to the preview concert (TBC)
- Special shuttle buss/van to the RWMF venue from Santubong resort (TBC)
- You will be highlighted by our news portal http://www.SarawakBloggers.Net
- Your blog (if your entry is worth it) might be picked up by the Sarawak Tourism Board (STB) to be featured in their Borneo Jazz fest (that’s thousands of visitors just waiting to read about what you had to say!)
- Getting to know the awesome people behind the jazz fest
- You can get up-close and personal with the performers!
- So much more!!
To be eligible for this opportunity, bloggers will need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Blog is updated well, with entries coming in periodically
- Blog has the Sarawak Bloggers logo (obtain it here)
- Will be free during the whole RWMF this weekend (12-15 July 2012). Please note that the media briefing will be a few day earlier.
- Will be willing to update and write at least 3 blog post on their experience during the whole RWMF
- Blogs can be in any language. We welcome those blogging in Bahasa Melayu Sarawak as well as other dialects.
- Those with twitter and facebook have an added advantage
Please note that accommodation and transport to the media venue (One Santubong Resort) will not be provided, so if you are not from Kuching, you may want to take care of those first before filling in the form.
Also note that you are expected to cover the event/give publicity to the event. The media passes will be granted to ONE PERSON per pass. Only the person with the media pass can enjoy the facilities provided.
A Sarawak Bloggers representative will be in touch with you by tonight shall you and your blog be selected. An announcement will also be made via twitter, facebook and http://www.sarawakbloggers.net. Please check your email frequently.
Places are strictly limited and Sarawak Bloggers reserves the right to deny your application if there are better quality bloggers applying.
Check out last year’s coverage here!
If you are still interested, please fill in the form below:
APPLICATIONS HAVE BEEN CLOSED. WE WILL BE NOTIFYING SELECTED BLOGGERS BY SUNDAY, 4TH JULY 2012.
Application for the passes will be closed on 25th June 2012.