The Borneo Jazz Festival 2012 is ongoing in Miri, and our bloggers team from Miri Sarawak Bloggers is covering the event with media passes courtesy of the wonderful people at the Sarawak Tourism Board (STB).
While the mass media tend to focus more on what happened during the whole event, our bloggers will focus more on their personal experience enjoying the festivities, including coming as media for the event.
So, without further delaying, here are the links and coverage made by our bloggers during the Borneo Jazz Festival 2012. (Links shall be updated until the event ends).
1) ABANG DAIZRULIZAM
- Borneo Jazz Festival 2012 Media Briefing and Opening Show!
- Borneo Jazz Festival 2012, Performance Day1
- Borneo Jazz Festival 2012, Performance Day2 (End)
- Borneo Jazz Tree Planting Ceremony at Curtin Campus
- Excited for Borneo Jazz Festival
- 1st day Borneo Jazz 2012
- Day 2 at Borneo Jazz Festival 2012
- SMK CHung Hua MIri Marching Band at Borneo Jazz
- #WW Borneo Jazz Festival 2012
- My first moment with Borneo Jazz 2012
- Borneo Jazz 2012 Part 1
- Borneo Jazz 2012 Part 2
- Overall Coverage and Flashback
- Borneo Jazz 2012 Tree Planting Ceremony
- Borneo Jazz 2012 Media Briefing
- Borneo Jazz 2012 Opening Concert
- Borneo Jazz 2012 Press Conference
- Borneo Jazz 2012 1st Day Concert
5) WILLIAM TING
- Sax-cited for Borneo Jazz Festival 2012
- Borneo Jazz Festival 2012: Press Conference (12 May)
- Exploring the Borneo Jazz Festival 2012 grounds
- Borneo Jazz Festival, 12 May 2012
- Borneo Jazz Festival 2012: Behind The Scenes
Photo above showing some of the Miri Sarawak Bloggers at the Borneo Jazz: From left – Fatimah, Eileen, Abang Daizrunizam and Raihanah